Joanne Hayek and Tatiana Fayad, co-founders of Vanina, give us a little insight into their lives as designers and what inspires them to keep doing what they love.
-If you had to choose one word to describe each other, what would it be?
- What word best describes the brand?
- What is your favorite Vanina collection?
J: I love them all
T: ‘Conserved’, our unique series of evening bags made of tin cans
- What are some words you live by?
J: Be grateful. Live passionately.
T: “Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love” – Mother Theresa
- Where do you go for some peace and quiet?
J: In the water
T: Our little family home in the mountains
- What is your favorite thing about Paris?
J: Its light
T: The smell of baked croissants in the morning
- How often do you go dancing?
J: Every evening in the elevator
T: Twice a week at my pole dancing classes!
- If you were a dessert, which would it be?
T: Salted caramel ice cream
- What is your favorite flower?
- What’s on the top of your bucket list?
J: The whole bucket list
T: See the northern lights