We are looking for a talented and dynamic 'Sales Manager' to join our team in Beirut. If you’re passionate about fashion, craftsmanship and Vanina, with a detail-oriented mind and can-do attitude, we want you in our team!
Vanina is looking for a sales manager that will be responsible for managing our retail store and online platform.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of running a successful retail store with an authentic approach, and should be able to develop an exceptional customer service experience.
- Undergraduate degree (business or fashion related discipline is a plus).
- 2+ retail experience in a luxury or service driven environment.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Interest in fashion, community and sustainability.
- Strong computer and SEO skills.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule including weekends, to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to think creatively in business and seek sales opportunities.
- Ability to clientele and understand the customer needs.
- Process the capacity to learn about the finest details of our collections and communicate product knowledge to clients.
- Achieve and maintain excellent retail and visual merchandising standards in all areas of the sales floor and stockroom.
- Monitor, order and receive stock in line with store needs.
- Build and grow customer base and client data, to maintain weekly clienteling routines and allow for continued client outreach.
- As an online store manager, you will be responsible for everything that goes on in the store’s website. This includes the posting/displaying of the goods, making sure that all links are working, updating the database, and of course, customer service.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vanina Team